Inside: 45 Birthday Thank You Quotes for All Your Wishes.

Of course we all sweet messages on our birthday from all of our friends. Personally, I don't think there is anything better than receiving an exciting birthday message. Showing your gratitude and appreciation for those birthday wishes is the best way to let everyone know just how much they mean to you.

But finding the right words to say to express how you feel can be tough, which is why we came up with the perfect list of fun birthday thank you quotes to send to all you well-wishers!

Birthday Thank You Quotes

Fun Birthday Thank Yous!

1. Thanks for all the birthday wishes! You made a great day even greater!

2. A big thank you to all!

Birthday Thank You Quotes To Group

3. Thank you all for making me feel like a queen on my birthday. Every single birthday wish was special to me.

4. My birthday was awesome, and that's thanks to all the awesome people who took the time to send me birthday wishes. Thank you!

5. Thank you, everyone, for the birthday wishes. You guys are simply the best!

6. Thank you for my birthday messages. It's definitely been a birthday to remember.

7. Thank you very much for all the superb birthday wishes. They really mean a lot to me.

8. I am flying thank you kisses in the air for everyone who greeted me on my special day.

Thank You Quotes For Birthday Party

Funny Birthday Thank You Quotes

9. My thanks to everyone who wished me a Happy Birthday yesterday. The rest of you are dead to me.

10. Thanks for the birthday wishes, everyone. Hearing from you slightly lessened my despair at turning a year older.

11. Thank you all for reading your Facebook notifications and realizing that yesterday was my birthday.

Funny Birthday Thank You Quotes Facebook Post

12. To those who posted birthday wishes on my Facebook wall… thanks for making me look way more popular than I really am.

13. Thanks for all the Happy Birthday wishes, even the ones that teased me for being so old!

Funny Birthday Thank You Quotes

14. Wow, thanks for the many birthday wishes! I had no idea so many people read their Facebook notifications!

15. My birthday was the only time I realized some people were still alive. Thank you for sending in those beautiful wishes though.

16. To all who wanted to impress me on my birthday, the standards were raised a bit this year. No more wishes without gifts! All the same, I guess a little thank you is in order for your efforts.

17. Thank you everybody for gracing my birthday with your presence and wonderful wishes. And to those who sent me copied birthday wishes, I just sent you a copy of last year's thank you message.

Sweet Birthday Thank You Quotes

18. Thank you, everyone, for the birthday wishes! I had a great day, got spoiled by my entire family, and feel very blessed to have such great people in my life

19. I have lost count of your beautiful birthday messages. They are simply overwhelming. Thank you so much.

Birthday Messages Thanks Quotes

20. Those amazing birthday wishes from you really went a long way in putting a big smile on my face. Thank you so much!

21. Birthdays are one-day events but your wishes will stay with me. Thank you very much.

22. No amount of money can buy the joy your wishes brought to me on my birthday. You have made me realize how much you cherish our friendship.

23. My birthday wouldn't have been enjoyable without the sweet wishes I received from great friends like you.

24. Hello, everyone! Your birthday wishes are cuter than any gift, sweeter than any cake, and brighter than the light of any candle.

Birthday Thank You For the Presents Quotes

25. Those birthday greetings were truly beautiful. I love you all for making my birthday one that I will never forget.

More Quotes You Will Love

  • Thank You Teacher Kids – There is something absolutely magical about a good teacher. We all can remember those teachers whose kindness touched our hearts. Some of us are now parents who get to watch as our children get to have a relationship with a special teacher. These "Thank You Teacher Quotes" are designed to help celebrate the special teachers in our lives. Perhaps you want to thank your child's new teacher, or an old one of yours. It could be that you want to inspire a teacher friend or two.
  • Thankful Thursday Quotes – There are so many things that we have to be thankful for. Sometimes, however, we have to be reminded to have a thankful heart. We have curated these Thankful Thursday Quotes to serve as an inspiration to be thankful, as well as reminding you of all the things you have to be thankful for. If one of these quotes remind you of someone, share it with them. If one of them connects with you deeply, write it down or order a print. Train yourself to be thankful, and you will be.
  • Thankful Quotes – As the weather begins to get a little colder each morning and night, let's not forget that our hearts need warming just as much as our bodies. These Thankful Quotes are meant to do just that – warm the hearts of whoever reads them. Is today the day that you need a thankful word? Does someone you love need to know how thankful you are for them? There will never be enough thanks and gratitude, so be the person who is spreading it around today. Make this fall a time where your thankfulness rings out, and everyone knows they can find warmth for their hearts with you.